cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error registering new DA for first time

ssteenhoek
Level 4
Level 4

I'm getting the following error when setting up a Delegated Administrator from multiple browsers and contract/SN numbers.  I've also cleared my browser cache.  Any ideas to get past this issue?

"We encountered an error while processing your request. Please refresh this page or try again."

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi ,

Thank you for reaching out to us, can you please retry the steps , and get back to us through this post in case if you still have the issue ?

Preferable browser : Firefox and Google Chrome

Regards

Pamela

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

khanhluu82
Level 4
Level 4

I have the exact error while trying to go through the self registration. Any words?

Hi ,

Thank you for reaching out to us, can you please retry the steps , and get back to us through this post in case if you still have the issue ?

Preferable browser : Firefox and Google Chrome

Regards

Pamela

As Pamela indicated, Can you kindly retry the onboarding process. If you continue to see the issue, please let me know and I can help you with registration.

Thanks,
Aravind

Luc Le
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have the same issue with both Firefox and Chrome.

Thank you!

Can you kindly retry the onboarding process. If you continue to see the issue, please let me know and I can help you with registration.

Thanks,
Aravind

Hi,

It worked! I can now register.

Thank you!

Aravind Vincent
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I see that you are successfully onboarded this morning. I believe there was a production issue that might have led to technical issues when you tried previously. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Aravind

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: