Views
Helpful
Replies

Error Upgrading CSPC to 2.7.4

rodahersua
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I am trying to upgrade, but in GUI it shows me an error: Apply-Failed.

And if I try to upgrade via CLI: "Package file jeos-30.0.4-0lnx64.zip" not in expected format.

7 Replies 7

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

Can you please show the output of "show download" and "show download progress" so we can verify is the 2.7.4 patches were successfully captured.

Thank you,

Jarrett

cmd1.pngcmd2.pngcmd3.pngHi!

Here are Sh ver -d, Sh download, Sh download progress & Sh apply.

Hi all!

Happy Eastern to you.

Do we have any update regarding this issue?

Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for the screenshots.   Can you please see if you can run the commands in the "Known Issue" section of the 2.7.3.2 Release Notes to try and re-apply the 2.7.4 patch and see if it completes?  With the 2.7.4 release, a new OVA has been made available as well which you can download here

The Release Notes are available here

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hi Jarret!

i am trying but I cannot write the comand:

Update DB using the below command

update updates set PACKAGE_STATUS = 'Apply-failed';

in root it says bash: not command found

in admin it just says not command found.

Could you please help me?

ShapplyAfterCmd.pngJarret!

i have write the commands, but still no answer.

Hello,

Based on the Apply statuses within the screenshots you have provided it looks as though several of the patch installations may have contained errors. If the manual patch application (via the root user) are not successful, I would also recommend doing a fresh install using the recently available 2.7.4 OVA image:

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=286312935&softwareid=286312958&release=2.7&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

You can export a list of your currently managed devices from your current installation, then re-discover them on a new install (using the known IP-based discovery method) to efficiently populate your managed device list once again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: