Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ESXi Updates

In the CSPC 2.7.3.1 Release Notes document, section 4 says there are new updates available for ESXi with Collector 2.7.3.1 release, gives instructions how to download the update, then references a document to follow the instructions to install, that doesn't have a link to it.  The document is Read_me_ESXI_6.0U3_and_6.0_patch_build_6921384.docx.  Where can I find this document?

Thank you,

Mike

3 Replies 3

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

To answer the question, this is not for SNTC customers. CSPC is used by multiple services, for some services, CSPC comes bundled with patches that can be applied to the vmware host if this is configured to do so.

For SNTC, however, you can simply ignore these. I’ll review the doc and see if we can have it formatted to prevent confusion.

Regards.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for providing the document. We will work with the CSPC team to have it updated to specify that ESXi relates only to NOS customers.  We apologize for the confusion this caused and really appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

Cheers,
Cheri

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: