cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Export to File with CSPC

Mahmoud
Level 1
Level 1

when I run ''run upload profile''  it said successful but I cant found it in upload processing as the newest one was two months ago

I tried to run it several time but with no change

9 Replies 9

Lynden Price
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mahmoud,

Manually run uploads will show under Reports > Job Management Reports > Upload Run Now Jobs

Scheduled uploads will show under Reports > Job Management Reports > Upload Jobs

Thanks,

Lynden

thanks Lyden for your support

but my question is when I upload data to the cloud I cant see this data as my last one was two months ago

On the SNTC portal, when you go to Library > Administration > Upload Processing, you say that you aren't seeing an upload for over two months?

If you check the uploads on the collector (Reports > Job Management Reports > Upload Run Now Jobs), are they running successfully?

I can run the upload profile successfully from "Running Upload Profile Job" but cant access Upload Run Now Jobs

attached error screenshots

It looks like the GUI has lost connection to the server. Try rebooting the server and then view the jobs again.

I restarted and now I can see successful jobs at (Reports > Job Management Reports > Upload Run Now Jobs) as attached

but not at the cloud

Could you expand the latest job (Nov 6) and see if it completed successfully?

Yes I can see it completed successfully 

On the SNTC portal (tools.cisco.com/smartservices) if you click Library > Administration > Upload Processing, do you see a job that came in on Nov 6? Did it finish processing?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: