cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Failed to generate a new CSP-C entitlement

drogaria_araujo
Level 1
Level 1

We are not able to generate a new CSP-C entitlement. The error we are getting is : "Entitlement file generation failed. Please try again. If the issue persists, find help in the community".

Could someone please help us?

Screenshot_1.pngSNTC Onboarding

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

hadennis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

It appears that this may be because of the special characters in your company name. "DROGARIA ARAÚJO SA"

Let me look into this and see if there is a way to change the Ú to a U as a workaround.

View solution in original post

Hi Drogaria,

I associated you to to a new party ID that doesn't have the special characters in it. Please try generating the CSPC entitlement again and let me know if it works for you. Thank you!

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

hadennis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

It appears that this may be because of the special characters in your company name. "DROGARIA ARAÚJO SA"

Let me look into this and see if there is a way to change the Ú to a U as a workaround.

Hi Drogaria,

I associated you to to a new party ID that doesn't have the special characters in it. Please try generating the CSPC entitlement again and let me know if it works for you. Thank you!

I want to know if change of name resolve this issue because I have the same.
Thak you

Tks @hadennis!!! Problem solved. 

Hello, I have the same problem, I cannot generate a new csp-c entitlement, help me please

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: