ANNOUNCEMENT - The community will be down for maintenace this Thursday August 13 from 12:00 AM PT to 02:00 AM PT. As a precaution save your work.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

Failed to generate a new CSP-C entitlement

We are not able to generate a new CSP-C entitlement. The error we are getting is : "Entitlement file generation failed. Please try again. If the issue persists, find help in the community".

Could someone please help us?

Screenshot_1.pngSNTC Onboarding

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: Failed to generate a new CSP-C entitlement

Hello,

It appears that this may be because of the special characters in your company name. "DROGARIA ARAÚJO SA"

Let me look into this and see if there is a way to change the Ú to a U as a workaround.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Drogaria,

I associated you to to a new party ID that doesn't have the special characters in it. Please try generating the CSPC entitlement again and let me know if it works for you. Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hello,

It appears that this may be because of the special characters in your company name. "DROGARIA ARAÚJO SA"

Let me look into this and see if there is a way to change the Ú to a U as a workaround.

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Drogaria,

I associated you to to a new party ID that doesn't have the special characters in it. Please try generating the CSPC entitlement again and let me know if it works for you. Thank you!

Highlighted
Beginner

I want to know if change of name resolve this issue because I have the same.
Thak you
Highlighted

Yes! It works.
Highlighted

Tks @hadennis!!! Problem solved. 

Highlighted

Hello, I have the same problem, I cannot generate a new csp-c entitlement, help me please

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links