cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

File upload in Progress over 24 hours

I uploaded a csv file that included 42 wireless controllers yesterday. It is still in progress, over 24 hours. Could you help me to resolve it? Also, I'd like to know how I can avoid this issue in the future.

I did:

1. downloaded sample csv.

2. filled out 'mandatory' columns - 43 wireless controllers both primary and secondary

3. submitted the file.

I am wondering when it is possible to discover secondary WLC. I thought it would be possible if I set CLI credential in CSPC to access standby WLCs, 'show inventory' to collect the serial number. However, it didn't work.

Thank you,

DY

Everyone's tags (4)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: File upload in Progress over 24 hours

Hi,

CSV file import can take upto 48 hr and as of now, i can see that it is IN PROGRESS status. As per current, only active will be discovered/uploaded via CSPC. We have enhancement in line where WLC in HA redundancy which allows SNMP collection from the WLC Standby.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Cisco Employee

Hi,

CSV file import can take upto 48 hr and as of now, i can see that it is IN PROGRESS status. As per current, only active will be discovered/uploaded via CSPC. We have enhancement in line where WLC in HA redundancy which allows SNMP collection from the WLC Standby.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

Beginner

Thank you, Supriya. It is in success now.

For other SNTC users:

- CSV file upload took 45 hours in my case.

- The file included 42 wireless controllers with Hostname, IPAddress, SerialNumber, ProductID.

Everyone's tags (2)
CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links