cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finding a good SmartNet Vendor

0crhylove
Level 1
Level 1

I've had a few issues with the SmartNet vendors I've tried so far.  Is there a centralized place with ratings based on customer satisfaction for SmartNet vendors?  Some of the vendors I've tried were rude, slow to respond, or had difficulty following basic instructions.  There has to be better ones out there!

2 Replies 2

jaythomp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco would recommend contacting your local Cisco Sales Team to hear about your experiences, as this helps Cisco improve our route to market through Partners to Customers.

You can search for additional Partners through the Cisco Partner Locator Tool. This helps you to understand what level of expertise they have with Cisco's Products & Services by providing information on their Cisco credentials like certifications, specializations, and how long they have been a Cisco Partner. 

Here is a link to the Partner Locator Tool:

https://tools.cisco.com/WWChannels/LOCATR/openBasicSearch.do

tpoler
Level 1
Level 1

If you are still having troubles finding a Cisco vendor to help you with Smart Net Total Care and/or SMARTnet contracts, we are available to help support your Cisco service needs. I can be reached at poler@chime.org, Timothy Poler, Account Executive, ChimeNet, Wallingford, CT 06492.

Please let me know if I can help.