Views
Helpful
Replies

Grant access to customer users

fernando_lobo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to know, if I am a partner user but I have a customer admin role, can I add new company users and give them access to the portal?

Thanks,

Fernando Lobo

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That is correct and at this point in time since that account  already has one, he/she also would need to nominate you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Partners normally should have CBRadmin role on cutomer portals. but not even CustomerAdmin roles can add users of Portal. That is done in another tool and by the DA ( Delegated Administrator) of that Company on a separate tool CSAM

Please review the following link and see the video titled Portal Roles and Access:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/services/sntc-portal/video-resources.html?videoId=5385091227001#adminOverview

Thanks for the clarification.

So, if I want to be a Delegated Administrator I need a company user. I can´t be a DA of that company with my partner account right?

That is correct and at this point in time since that account  already has one, he/she also would need to nominate you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: