cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Have Access, Can't Access

nwgarner
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having an issue where I try to log in and it says I don't have access and need to register.  I go to register and it says I already have access. 

https://streamable.com/t1jpx

Nick

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you please retry accessing the portal and let me know if you still face any issue

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you please retry accessing the portal and let me know if you still face any issue

All fixed, thank you for the rapid response.

Hello,

It seems I encounter the same issue where I've been provided access by my administrator but once I login it redirect me to another page (https://www.cisco.com/web/fw/tools/ssue/apps/ssueap2.0/prod/#/promo) I registered and I must say I'm a bit stuck now. When I tried to register again it says I'm already registered. Can you help me out?

Are you able to login directly into SNTC at services.cisco.com?

Hello,

Yes I can. Can it be linked to the fact that I have no contract linked to my userId?

Regards,

Hello,

If you are able to access the SNTC portal, then no further action is needed. Your user already has all the access it needs.

Is there a particular action you need to perform?

Hello,

Well I need to run some reports that is all.

Try running your reports, if you encounter issues, please share them here for further troubleshooting.

Regards.

Ok nevermind, now it's working I got access to the SNTC portal. Not sure why it wasn't accessible right away however.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your help!

Problem solved by itself!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: