cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Having trouble associating employee/assigning role to customer via CSAM tool

JSM92
Level 1
Level 1

Have a customer setting up a collector and the DA was attempting to assign roles to some internal users and we found one ID that is apparently still tied to the old company name, so it gave an error.  Is this something the user can correct on their end or can I have a Cisco resource fix?  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I assume once he removes the current company, he will then be able to add the correct?  As a partner, what I see is different.  

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There

Please ask your customer to follow steps below to remove their current company association. If this does not help, or in case customer runs into any issues, you may private message me the userid of the customer for further review.

1.) Go to www.cisco.com

2.) Click on the login/logout icon in the upper right corner of the banner.  (If you are not yet logged in, this is the person icon.  If you are already logged in, this will be your initials.)

3.) From the menu, select "Manage Account" or "Manage Profile"

4.) On the next page, click on "Customer Profile Manager"

5.) Click on the "Access Management" tab

6.) Click on the "Smart Services" sub-tab

7.) Your existing company association is displayed.  Click the "Remove" link

I assume once he removes the current company, he will then be able to add the correct?  As a partner, what I see is different.  

That's correct. Once the existing company association is removed, you can ask the DA of the other company to associate this user to their company from CSAM tool.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: