Views
Helpful
Replies

Help - Notification from Cisco Smart Services

FroilanRamos
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

We have a problem.. After completing the Delegated Admin request process, the following notification reached our client via email:

We received your request to become a DA for the company.

After reviewing the information provided, we were able to confirm the profile is associated to another party and will need to be dis-associated from the current EF Party. Please go to https://rpfa.cloudapps.cisco.com/rpfa/profile/requestorupdate_association.do? to disassociate yourself.

Feel free to proceed with the request again once this information has been updated.

The CCO was never delegaed admin of another company.. 

Thanks

5 Replies 5

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,
A user may be associated to a Company without having to be a Delegated Admin - in this case this user may be associated to their previous company for role assignment.
The link will allow you to remove that association and continue the steps to onboard.
Thanks!
Jarrett

we go to the link, and we do not see anything about deleting association ... on the page, it requests to fill in the fields with the company data, we do it and tells us that the location does not match the company.

When reviewing the Cisco profile of the person who will be DA, we observe that when you configured the data, the name of the business name does not match the contract we are using to register the DA, it could be for this reason that we are having the problem ? I can pass the data to you through the DM so that you can support us with this, and you confirm what name he should put in his profile.

thank you very much.
Best regards

Hey There,
Thanks for extra details - if you can PM me the CCO ID and your DA CCO ID I can take a look for you as well.
Thanks
jarrett

Jarrett, I send you a PM, thanks for the support!
Best regards

@Jarrett Pomeroy how are you?

could you read my PM?

Thanks