cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I associate a contract to my Cisco.com profile (CCO ID)?

Kevin Ohlson
Level 3
Level 3

How do I associate a contract to my Cisco profile?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aravind Vincent
Level 1
Level 1

It is important to associate all your service contracts with your Cisco.com profile in order for you to receive complete access to support and services from Cisco. 

Please follow the steps below to associate contracts to your Cisco.com profile:

• Go to Cisco Profile Manager
  • Select 'Access' tab
  • Click on 'Add Access'
  • Choose 'Full Support' and click on 'Go'
  • Enter service contracts number(s) in the space provided and click on the 'Submit' button.

You will receive notification via email that the service contract associations have been completed. Service contract association can take up to 6 hours to complete.

IMPORTANT: If you are not able to access any of the links below, please contact your authorized Cisco partner or re-seller, your Cisco account representative, or the individual in your company who manages Cisco service agreement information.

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

Aravind Vincent
Level 1
Level 1

It is important to associate all your service contracts with your Cisco.com profile in order for you to receive complete access to support and services from Cisco. 

Please follow the steps below to associate contracts to your Cisco.com profile:

• Go to Cisco Profile Manager
  • Select 'Access' tab
  • Click on 'Add Access'
  • Choose 'Full Support' and click on 'Go'
  • Enter service contracts number(s) in the space provided and click on the 'Submit' button.

You will receive notification via email that the service contract associations have been completed. Service contract association can take up to 6 hours to complete.

IMPORTANT: If you are not able to access any of the links below, please contact your authorized Cisco partner or re-seller, your Cisco account representative, or the individual in your company who manages Cisco service agreement information.

Hi everybody,

I've followed these steps and I received and email that said all was OK. however, when I go to the next step "Delegated Administrator Request" I get "We encountered an error while processing your request. Please". 

Additionally, I have checked that my contract was asociated with my account.

Also, I've checked that the serial number belong to the contract.

So, do you have any recommendation?

thaks, a lot!!!

Hi Franco,

It looks like your DA account status is "Pending". You should be able to complete the process by logging into http://tools.cisco.com/CDCEB and accepting the legal agreement.

Thanks,

Nathalie

so for my issue it says 

Cannot request association when the profile does not contain a complete and validated address. Please update the address in your profile using Cisco Account Profile.

even though my email is all ready in the profile and has a check with validated. ?

Hi Richard,

The message refers to validation of your physical address, not your email address.  The cisco.com registration system validates your company name & address against a global "Denied Parties List (DPL)".  Sometimes, the DPL system is temporarily unavailable and so upon ID creation/update the DPL check may fail, leaving your account in an "un-validated" state.  To resolve this, simply update/refresh the company name or street address, so the DPL check can be tried again.

Hi Aravind,

I am not able to open access tab in cisco profile manager its show 

"

Error

Cisco uses security questions to verify identity. Select security questions and answers.

"

Please help me with this.

I guess this solution needs updating. I don't have an access tab.

Hi Edgar,

Thank you for your note. The Cisco Profile Management system is in the process of updating to a new experience. You should have available Access Management on the new page, as shown in the below image.ProfileManager.jpg

For any issues with managing your Cisco profile, please contact support using the link on the upper right of the page.

Cheers,

Cheri

Hello All,

Can I use the contract agreement for other devices to be able to download the IOS for another router (whose release date was in 2007) or we need separate service contract for each device?

Thank you in advance

You do need a separate contract for each device. That contract agreement entitles you to software updates only for covered devices.

Thanks for the Article ..... Very Helpful!!!!

pccsmartnet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

If a contract is associated, should the customer be able to open the contract in CSCC from their profile manager?  I was instructed that customers need to "Request Access" under the Contract Management pane from their Access tab (separate step). However, when they do, sometimes they get an error that the contract already registered.

There are two different kinds of contract association.  The one described in the above post is for Service Delivery access (TAC support, RMA, Software Download).  This would not give access to CSCC

CSCC access is granted separately, by following this process:  Request access to the Cisco Service Contract Center (CSCC).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: