Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do i find my GU ID

Hello Guys.

We are renewing a smartnet contract and the supplier has asked us to confirm our GU ID, i do not know what is this GU ID, and where i can find it, please help.

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

GUID is the Global Ultimate Identification number by which Cisco Customer Registry identifies its customers and organizes their individual site locations in a hierarchical structure that matches their legal definition.

Also, could you please provide me the correct Contract Number over the PM, so that we can look into the details, and let you know regarding the GU ID.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Vitumbiko,

I have acknowledged this post.

Will get back with an update regarding this.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

GUID is the Global Ultimate Identification number by which Cisco Customer Registry identifies its customers and organizes their individual site locations in a hierarchical structure that matches their legal definition.

Also, could you please provide me the correct Contract Number over the PM, so that we can look into the details, and let you know regarding the GU ID.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

Hello @dbourai ,  i dont get what over the PM means.

Hello,

PM means Personal Message.

Hello,

Following is the resolution regarding this post:

Provided customer education regarding the Global Ultimate ID.
Asked the customer to provide the correct Smarnet Contract no. over the Personal Message.
Provided the Correct GU ID as well as Party ID to the customer.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: