Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How I change the customer name?

Hello,

How I change the customer name after provisioning the SNTC portal?

Thanks!!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Diferenti Consultoria,

I am unsure if this is possible after provisioning the portal, however would take some backend efforts to change the database if so.  What is the reasoning for the customer company change?  Was an incorrect company used or is there a preference for a different name?  I would recommend going to portal -> 'Application Settings' -> 'Custom Display Name' and edit to what your preference is.  Let me know if this is sufficient or if there are any further issues or concerns.

Thanks,
Justin

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Diferenti Consultoria,

I am unsure if this is possible after provisioning the portal, however would take some backend efforts to change the database if so.  What is the reasoning for the customer company change?  Was an incorrect company used or is there a preference for a different name?  I would recommend going to portal -> 'Application Settings' -> 'Custom Display Name' and edit to what your preference is.  Let me know if this is sufficient or if there are any further issues or concerns.

Thanks,
Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks,
Justin

Hello Justin,

The name of company is not wrong. However, the customer has small preference for a different name. But, I will be using the method suggested by you that should probably meet the needs.

Thanks!!!

Sounds good, if this fulfills the needs, please mark this answer as accepted to close out the post thread.

Thanks,
Justin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: