cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to change customer?

gamccall
Level 4
Level 4

I've changed companies and cannot figure out how to associate with my new employer. I've removed myself from the old company's account (as far as I can tell) but it still shows that company in the top left when I log in, and I can't find where to change it to a new one. Please advise.

7 Replies 7

asingadi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for reaching out to cisco .

I have checked the reported issue . Could you please provide me your new company name which you would like to associate , which help me to find out Existing Delegated Admin of new company .So that you can reach out to Delegated Administrator and request him for access.

I am working on you old Customer Admin access issue , will update you soon.

Thanks,
Anusha.

Previous org Recall Corporation, current org Insight Global. I changed my CCO profile to the new org, and deleted myself as a user and administrator from the Recall customer in the admin pane of services.cisco.com, but it's still showing Recall when I log in.

I'm also the SAMT admin for the new org but that doesn't seem to be helping anything.

Updating the self-declared company name in your CCO profile isn't the same thing as having the DA of the new company validating your user-company association.  To be onboarded to the new company for SNTC, the DA of the new company has to do that.

You can use the SNTC self-service registration function to onboard.  Because the new company already has a DA, as you go through that process you will eventually be told that the existing DA has been notified (via email) of your request.

You could perhaps also try by request company association via this URL: https://rpfa.cloudapps.cisco.com/rpfa/profile/requestorupdate_association.do? ; This should result in the DA receiving both an email and seeing your request in his Pending User-Company Association queue.  Note, however, that doing it this way does not carry any context of your request as being related to SNTC, but rather just a general user-company association.  You would then need to separately communicate with the DA to request SNTC role assignment.

The company association form fails with this message: A company administrator is not available to process your request

When I go to self-registration, it tells me my company has no DA and asks me if I would like to be it. When I say yes, it says:

Sorry, we have encountered a technical error

It's been 3 months since I posted my last response with no reply from Cisco. Any progress or do you simply ignore the difficult cases and hope they go away?

are youy able to see the RECALL CORPORATION NOW on SMARTNET TOTAL CARE PORTAL?

Hi Gabriel,

Apologies for the inconvenience .

Your access was removed from the old account : RECALL CORPORATION . Now you should not be able to see this account on the portal , please let me know if you still face any issue with this old account.

CCO ID : michael.kutka was nominated as DA for the new Company : "INSIGHT GLOBAL INC" but still he has not accepted the pending legal agreement , please ask him to accept the legal agreement. Once michael.kutka accept the Legal agreement he can assign you the customer admin role to the new company name  : INSIGHT GLOBAL INC ; or else could you please try the self DA nomination  process once again and let us know if you still face any issue.

Thanks,

Anusha.