cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to know who the Delegated Administrator is?

molinait
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone!

We need to add an user in the Cisco Services Access Management but the user do not have priviligies for this and we don´t know who the delegated administrator is.

Thanks for the help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

Thanks for reaching out to me on this.

Existing DA can assign another user as a DA (additional/backup DA). Below video has step by step procedure.

Video: look for ‘Managing Delegated Administration’ :  

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/services/sntc-portal/video-resources.html?videoId=5385091227001#adminOverview

Select ‘administrator’ and click ‘next’

Select ‘company admin’ and click ‘next’

Choose ‘search by Cisco ID or email’ and type Cisco id or email and click ‘submit’ and then select user and click ‘next’

Select appropriate location and click ‘finish’

Please allow 24 hr sync up time before user access CSAM tool. Please do let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

Please private message me company name and and user id/CCOID which you would like to add. I will assist you further from there.

Thanks,

Supriya

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

Thanks for reaching out to me on this.

Existing DA can assign another user as a DA (additional/backup DA). Below video has step by step procedure.

Video: look for ‘Managing Delegated Administration’ :  

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/services/sntc-portal/video-resources.html?videoId=5385091227001#adminOverview

Select ‘administrator’ and click ‘next’

Select ‘company admin’ and click ‘next’

Choose ‘search by Cisco ID or email’ and type Cisco id or email and click ‘submit’ and then select user and click ‘next’

Select appropriate location and click ‘finish’

Please allow 24 hr sync up time before user access CSAM tool. Please do let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi user,

Thanks for providing screenshot with error. Please login to CSAM using your CCOID and not email. If issue persist, please reach out to me.

Thanks,

Supriya