cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to remove Installed-at-Site IDs

DougHudson2922
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that is wanting to remove Installed-at-Site IDs in their SNTC portal. They have multiple site IDs for the same site. Can you please provide me with the necessary steps to remove the site IDs.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Doug,

SNTC Portal uses CCW-R as the source for Device to Install At Site information. So any change to site information needs to take place at CCW-R.

The customer can now request such changes to site information from SNTC Portal. Please refer user guide for the steps and more information. You may search for "Installed-at-Site"

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey DougHudson2922,

What do you mean remove Installed-at-Site IDs from their SNTC Portal?  Are they using a specific report/tab on the portal and they do not want to view this field for Side IDs?

On the far right on any of the tabs/reports you will see three dots in a vertical line.  Click on this to be able to hide or view certain fields.  Does this help with customer's issue?

Thanks,
Justin

I'm wanting to assist with cleaning up their Installed-at-Site IDs. I went to the inventory by sites report in the portal and noticed that there were multiple site IDs for the same site. It's my understanding that a new site ID is generated if there naming convention for the devices differs even slightly; example: 101 2nd Ave. vs 101 2nd Avenue vs 101 2nd Ave - It's my understanding that 3 different site IDs would be generated based off how I entered those 3 addresses.

Does this help clarify what I'm asking?

Thanks in advance,

Doug Hudson 

Hello Doug,

SNTC Portal uses CCW-R as the source for Device to Install At Site information. So any change to site information needs to take place at CCW-R.

The customer can now request such changes to site information from SNTC Portal. Please refer user guide for the steps and more information. You may search for "Installed-at-Site"

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Suchita