Views
Helpful
Replies

i can upload manually a .csv file to SNTC the option not appears

willyskate1
Level 1
Level 1

hi, 

i can upload manually a .csv file to SNTC the option not appears.

When i try to see the options in the library, i can see anything for upload the file, add the cature.

and the auto upload processes is failed to load in backend.

any suggest for this please.

regards.Captura_SNTC.PNG 

7 Replies 7

Hello,

Thank you for your question. We are working to investigate the issue you are facing and will reply further shortly.

Cheers,

Cheri

Hi again,

We are continuing to investigate the issue and will update you here when the fix is applied.  Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

Cheri

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello willyskate1,
You can reach the CSV import page by clicking on the "Empieza" link to going to the "Import CSV" section. 
For your CSPC upload, can you please check and see if you have ran a discovery (added some devices) and also the SNTC Collection Profile?  The collection profile will automatically try to issue an upload once completed.
Thank you,
Jarrett

Hi Jarret, 

Thanks for your reply, effectly i can go to the options EMPIEZA and enter to the option for upload the .csv file, i go to generate a new .csv from collector and upload manualy in the SNTC, because i have a problem with the sincronization backed to the data, regards

Captura.PNG

hi, 

now i have this problem, when i try to upload manually the .csv file to SNTC Portal, show me a error, and collect the data from the collector i try to upload auto and tell me error too, please any suggest:

csv_problem.PNGError_Colector_02.PNGError_Colector.PNG

Hello willyskate1,

The CSV Error looks like there may be a typo in your CSV Format file, can you please send me the file in a Private Message to take a look at it for you?

The error message you are seeing in the CSPC GUI (Upload Failed) usually indicates that the requires firewall ports are not currently allowed on your network.  Can you please check if your firewall has these ports allowed for uploads?  Also can you please check if there is no SSL interception occurring?  Currently the CSPC does not support SSL interception and we would want to whitelist the CSPC.

A full list of the required IP addresses, host names, and ports:

• 72.163.7.113 (TCP 443) concsoweb-prd.cisco.com 
    • 72.163.4.161 (TCP 443/80) www.cisco.com
    • 72.163.7.60 (TCP 443/80) dl.cisco.com
    • 72.163.7.60 (TCP 443/80) dl1.cisco.com
    • 173.37.146.12 (TCP 443/80) dl2.cisco.com
    • 173.37.144.208 (TCP 443/80) sso.cisco.com

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hi Jarret, 

add the file, thanks for your response and help.

regards.