Views
Helpful
Replies

In Upload Processing, I have a In Progress Inventory for 11 days now

clark_collins
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

In Upload Processing, I have a In Progress Inventory for 11 days now.  I think it might be hung.  I have other inventory already, but this might be stopping the others from the last 2 weeks.

Thank you,

Clark Collins IV

SWN

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Clark,

We experienced some load-balancing issues around that time, resulting in several customers pushing multiple uploads, which exacerbated the problem. The back-end team is actively addressing the issue. We would ask that you not queue up any additional uploads until this one completes processing.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Clark,

We experienced some load-balancing issues around that time, resulting in several customers pushing multiple uploads, which exacerbated the problem. The back-end team is actively addressing the issue. We would ask that you not queue up any additional uploads until this one completes processing.

Thank you.

Hello,

I have suspended auto scheduled uploads.  How much time should I give before re-enabling the auto scheduled uploads?

Thank you,

Clark Collins IV

SWN

You should be able to as soon as any uploads already submitted have processed. The issue appears to be centered around multiple uploads pending at the same time. If you have yours scheduled to run weekly, it should not be an issue.

Hi,

Is there any updates on this issue?  I have an upload pending from the 8th and due to having a weekly schedule there is another pending from the 13th.

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt,

I have requested that our back-end team investigate. I will update you via this post on what I learn.

Thanks!

I have an upload processing since last Friday. Could I get some help on this?

Thanks,

Lee

Hi Lee,

We are working on your issue and will update you soon.

Thanks,

Anusha.

I am only uploading once a week now, the current upload has been running since 5:30pm (Central Daylight Time) Sunday. Could you please check into this?

Collection ID: 

TIA,

Lee

Hi Lee,

It appears your upload has completed has completed processing. Please reply to this post if you still have questions.

I run my discovery/inventory/upload on a weekly basis now, and I did not check it for a few weeks until now as I was on a vacation. It appears that the upload the Sunday before I went on vacation and the Sunday during my vacation are hung. 

Thanks!

Collection ID 779931022009
Collection ID

Hi Lee,

I have checked with our back-end team and those uploads have been confirmed as locked and will never complete processing. This likely occurred during an outage or maintenance window. They are evaluating options on changing the status but I don't have any firm solution at this time.

Thanks,

Nathalie

Hello,

Thank you for the response.  I will re-enable the weekly upload profile and keep an eye on the progress during the week.

Thank you,

Clark Collins IV

SWN

Hello,

Ours is still stuck in "processing" for 2 months.  We are not able to upload new data.

Processing Status IN PROGRESS
Customer Name HIDDEN
Inventory Name UPLOAD
Collection ID 759328052491
Processing End Time/Date 0N-NaN-NaN aN 12:NaN:Na
Upload Date Time 2016-03-30 10:43:44 AM
Number of IP Addresses in the Managed Device List
Number of IP Addresses Not collected
Total Equipment Count
Number of Third Party Equipment
Number of Duplicates Equipment
Number of Not Recognized Equipment
Number of Not Field Replaceable Equipment
Number of Other Equipment

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: