cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

International SmartNet Support

Brian Dean
Level 1
Level 1

Not sure if this is in the right forum...

I'm in the process of working with our Cisco VAR to purchase some gear for a collection of International sites outside the US (Canada, Australia, UK, Netherlands). I want 24x7x4 support but I want to make sure the support is bought for the appropriate country. The quote the VAR has sent me has the same part number as support I would buy for inside the US, however the price is higher. Are there specific SN part numbers for each region or otherwise what is the process for registering the SN coverage in the appropriate country. I trust my VAR is doing the right thing, I just want to understand the process myself.

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

try to check the quotes which you are preparing are with same country as base country (non-US).

I have faced similer problem, when i was trying to check the quotes for bangkok while my CCW is having base country/pricing of US.

This discussion has been reposted from Additional Communities to the Smart Net Total Care community.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: