cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inventory by product

tobias.klink
Level 1
Level 1

I try to generate an report "Inventory by Product" via Smart Net Total Care tool (services.cisco.com). But there are no results visible (I've cleared all query filters !!). The problem is reproducible, also with other user accounts.Smart_Net_Total_Care.png

4 Replies 4

tfitch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I tried this on my demo account and the Inventory by Product report worked ok.

I then tried on your account and it failed in a similar fashion to the way you report it except I had the message "data still processing please wait" .

I tried a different browser and cleared the cache. I tried a different inventory. However I had the same error. 

One of the engineers will have to take a look.

Regards, Tim

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Tobias,

There appears to be a performance issue with online Inventory By Product report.

Bug CSCvk16465 has been logged to fine-tune the report logic.

Meanwhile you may want to check offline Contract Management Report.

This report has a separate worksheet for Inventory By Product details.

You can generate the Contract Management Report from under Actions - Schedule Report - Select the report from drop-drown list.

Regards,

Suchita

Hello Suchita,

thank you for the info.

The Workaround via "Contract Management Report" is OK for me.
Is there already an date when CSCvk16465 is fixed in SNTC?

KR

Tobias

Hello Tobias,

The Cisco team is working to resolve the issue but we do not currently have a timeline for deployment of a fix.  Please check the link to the bug for updates.  You can also subscribe to get notified about changes to bug information (Title, Description, Known Affected and Known Fixed releases, Status or Severity).

Cheers,

Cheri