cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inventory Collection Delta Report blank

gary.herman
Level 1
Level 1

My reports are coming up with zeros when I try to pull them from the "schedule reports".  If I run them from the inventory delta report link on the left and select dates, the snapshots that are shown only look like this "CSP000903571 ( )" in both columns.  They do not show details of date and time.  If I select one from each list, I will indeed show MADC devices and I can pull reports that way, but just not from the report scheduler.  I know I've run them this way before.  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Gary,

For the issue with online delta report where you are not able to view timestamp, can you try this for me and let me know if you are able to see the upload dates in snapshot selection?

Click on the globe icon for Language Selection, and Change the timezone, and set it back to your timezone (even if it's already set to your local timezone). Screenshot below for reference --

change-timezone.JPG

For the issue with offline delta report from Schedule Report showing 0 counts, can you log-out from any existing Portal session and log back in new browser and retry running the report. If the issue persists, please send the customer and inventory details.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Gary,

For the issue with online delta report where you are not able to view timestamp, can you try this for me and let me know if you are able to see the upload dates in snapshot selection?

Click on the globe icon for Language Selection, and Change the timezone, and set it back to your timezone (even if it's already set to your local timezone). Screenshot below for reference --

change-timezone.JPG

For the issue with offline delta report from Schedule Report showing 0 counts, can you log-out from any existing Portal session and log back in new browser and retry running the report. If the issue persists, please send the customer and inventory details.

Regards,

Suchita

That fixed both issues even though time zone was already set correctly.

Thanks!

Thanks for the update. Glad to know this worked.