cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inventory Collection Delta Report blank

Craig Cummings
Level 1
Level 1

I have multiple inventory collection delta reports for different customers where their "summary" downloaded page is blank (showing all "0"s) for added, deleted or changed inventory.  Both snapshot uploads timelines are valid and have data.  Can you help figure out why the data is blank in summary screens?  The customer did make inventory changes and it's not showing up.

Thanks! 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Craig,

Can you try generating inventory delta report now and let us know the results? The team has provided a fix last night.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Craig,

We are aware of the issue and I am working with Engineering to help resolve the same. In the meanwhile you may want to try requesting report through different browser and see if that helps.

Regards,

Suchita

Thanks Suchita.  Other browsers are not working.  Can you please reply back to this post once the report works so I can rerun them?  

Suchita,

Is there a resolution on this?  It seems some customers this works for and others it doesn't.  I'm just ran a new delta report for my customer, and I get all "0" listed on the report findings when running upload dates from January 2019 to April 2019.  Can you assist to fix this report?  PM me if you want details on the customer and inventory

Thanks,
Craig

Is there an update on this?  I cannot use this report for any customers right now since the data is "blank" on the summary.  Please help.  Thanks!

Hello Craig,

Apologies for the delay. Our Engineering Team is working on resolving this issue.

You can track the progress via bug CSCvp60286.

Regards,

Suchita

Hello Craig,

The team has fixed the bug CSCvp60286. Please give it a try now and let me know if you see any issues.

The bug status will be updated shortly.

Regards,

Suchita

Since not working for one of my customers.  The upload was from 6/11/19.  PM me if you want details for validation on your side.

Suchita- can you please reply back to me directly on this? I'm still not able to create a delta report for one of my customers as I did test to see if this bug was fixed, and it's not. Please PM me if you need details to research further.

Hello Craig, Please send me the details via private message.

Regards

PM sent

Hello Craig,

I was able to reproduce the issue, and have reopened the bug CSCvp60286.

I will work with Engineering Team to get this resolved at the earliest.

My apologies for the inconvenience this may cause to you.

Regards,

Suchita

Hello Craig,

Can you try generating inventory delta report now and let us know the results? The team has provided a fix last night.

Regards,

Suchita

works now.  Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: