Views
Helpful
Replies

Inventory Collection Delta Report

Craig Cummings
Level 1
Level 1

Team,

I've been scheduling new inventory collection delta reports for a couple of my customers but the data is coming back with blank or limited data output from the uploads I picked.  Is there a problem with the report?  Feel free to PM me for more detailed information if needed.

Thanks,
Craig

17 Replies 17

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Craig,

I just tried generating one and I see no issue so far. I am going to PM you requesting more information. Please reply so I can have more investigate on this.

Thanks,

Supriya

Supriya, any fix on this?  I PM'ed you again with another recent example.  Seems as issue still exists.  

Craig

Hi Craig,

I am investigating on recent one. I tried generating on specified date and I do see Added/deleted/changed field other than zero. I am trying to schedule one for later time and see if I see any issue. The report that you sent me - is that the scheduled one or immediate one?

Thanks,
Supriya

i went into the scheduled reports area and ran it as "once, immediately".

Hi Craig,

We are investigating on  backend db and update you soon on this. Could you please try one more time and let me know if you still having same issue?

Thanks,
Supriya

Just reran a new delta report.  All info still missing.

Hi Craig,

I also found inconsistent behavior while generating report. Please refer to  this CSCvf26459 - SNTC Inventory delta report is giving inaccurate delta counts and inaccurate devices list. Please do let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Thanks but is there an eta for fix?  Confidence in these delta reports this month is low.  Feedback would be appreciate.  Hoping we won't have to wait until a new release to use these reports again.  Thanks!

Hi Craig,

We are still investigating and would like you to try below since I am seeing data and you are not. Could you please log out and log back in SNTC portal and try one more time? Please update post as well so i can check related log from our side which will help us to investigate further.

Thanks,

Supriya

What do you want me to try?  Just rerun the delta reports again?  I'm not clear on your request.

Hi Craig,

I want you to logout from SNTC portal and log back in and try generating report one more time. Please update the post so i can check log.

Thanks,

Supriya

Supriya,

I just reran new delta report. Generated: Oct 30, 2018 8:33 PM.  

There now is some data populating to the 1st inventory delta tab.  Though the entire report still doesn't add up between SN snapshot 1 and 2 on the report.  Neither snapshots show Chassis equipment but the inventory delta does.  There is something not adding up on how the inventory delta tab derived the info.  Let me know if you need anything else for troubleshooting.

Thanks,
Craig

Thanks,
Craig

Hi Craig,

Could you please forward me that latest report as well? I will update you with my finding soon.

Thanks,
Supriya

sent

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: