Views
Helpful
Replies

Inventory Collection Delta Report

Craig Cummings
Level 1
Level 1

Team,

I've been scheduling new inventory collection delta reports for a couple of my customers but the data is coming back with blank or limited data output from the uploads I picked.  Is there a problem with the report?  Feel free to PM me for more detailed information if needed.

Thanks,
Craig

17 Replies 17

Team,

I'm having this same issue occur again for another one of our customers.  After scheduling the inventory collection delta report, all data show "O's" in the Delta summary screen but both snapshot uploads show data.  Can you assist or PM me if you want more specific details?  

gary.herman
Level 1
Level 1

Did you get any resolution here?  My reports are coming up with zeros also, when I try to pull them from the "schedule reports" and select immediately.  If I click on the inventory delta report link on the left, when I attempt to select dates, the snapshots that are shown only look like this "CSP000903571 ( )" in both columns.  They do not show details of date and time.  If I select one from each list, I will indeed show MADC devices and I can pull reports that way, but just not from the report scheduler.

Yes, I did.  Though you might want to open a new case and start discussion on your individual reports via private message.  The team will trouble-shoot your individual situation.  I'm not sure if the overall problem has been fixed but I'm monitoring on my individual reporting pull basis.