cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inventory Default for Multi-Customer Inventories

Craig Cummings
Level 1
Level 1

We have multi-inventories in the Portal.  Is there a way that the Portal will allow a specific Inventory to be the default is vs always having to have the default as the 1st Inventory on our list after logging into the Portal?

Thanks,
Craig

5 Replies 5

tfitch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Craig,

The portal returns the CCO User back to which customer / inventory was last used.  This is the same for frame filtering and portal report preferences.

I just tested the portal on two different accounts and was returned to the same inventory the second time I accessed the account. I selected the second and last inventory respectively.

Regards, Tim

Tim,

Thanks for your quick reply.  I agree with your feedback, once in the portal and I choose and inventory it'll be available for all screens.  Though the question is, can the default continue to be on that same inventory after I log out of the portal and go back in later?  My default continues to go back to the 1st inventory on the list when I go into my customer portals.

Hi Craig,

My Inventory stays on the last used, as per your request. I am not sure why yours would always default back to the first.

Maybe someone on the Cisco team can explain?

Regards, Tim

Hi Craig,

The portal is expected to keep the last customer and inventory when logging out and then back in in all cases except if “All Inventory and Segments” is selected. If this is the case, when you log back in the Inventory list defaults to select the first listed Inventory.

If you aren't selecting "All Inventory and Segments," please PM me the customer and specific inventories selected and we'll have this looked into further.

Cheers,
Cheri

Thanks Cheri.  I've PM'ed you the details.

Craig

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: