Views
Helpful
Replies

Inventory deleted, now unable to view any information

richwood
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I just deleted my inventory, so that I can start from scratch again, and now cannot view any information.

The delete removed all my collectors, so I created a new one, and that one cannot be viewed now.

Also, all other information (such as contracts, etc) is gone too.

The only menus available are Customer, Dashboards and Library.

On the All Collectors view I don't get any information.

Can anyone assist please?

Thanks,

Richard

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,
Thanks for the screenshot, it looks like your view is currently working correctly. The dashboard options like contracts/all equipment/alerts would no longer be displayed if all inventories are deleted. To see those options again, you will need to issue a new upload from the previous CSPC or create a new CSPC registration/CSV Import and add it to the Portal.
Thank you,
Jarrett

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The inventory delete feature will currently not remove any of your CSPC registrations.  I believe the "All Collectors" page may be expiring an issue with loading and I am working with our teams to try and resolve that issue for you.  However, in the interim your registrations will still be valid and you can use them for uploading to the Portal.

If a new upload comes back in from your original registration, you data removed during the Inventory Delete will be restored if you wish to see it again.  You can also view the history or your removals and restorations by going to Inventory Deletion -> Actions -> History/Restored

Thank you,

Jarrett

Those options to not appear on my portal page.

I cannot view any inventory options at all. 

Thanks,

Richard

Can you please share a screenshot of what you see on the page?  You can send it via a Private Message.

Thank you,

Jarrett

PM sent

Thanks,

Richard

Hello,
Thanks for the screenshot, it looks like your view is currently working correctly. The dashboard options like contracts/all equipment/alerts would no longer be displayed if all inventories are deleted. To see those options again, you will need to issue a new upload from the previous CSPC or create a new CSPC registration/CSV Import and add it to the Portal.
Thank you,
Jarrett

Hello,
I believe the issue you faced yesterday with the "All Collectors" page is now resolved. Please let me know if you run into any issues.
Thank you,
Jarrett

Earlier this week, I did the same thing, deleted inventory to start from Scratch and am now experiencing the same issue.  The problem is that I can't even upload a CSV file for testing because when I click on Library, I no longer have any options other than "Get Started"  When I click on that, I get an error message stating "This content is unavailable. This problem is actively being resolved. Please try again later.If the problem persists, email smartservices-support@cisco.com to report the error."  See attached ScreenShot.