cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is FXOS supported in CSPC Collector

rleon62104
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know if the FXOS (Firepowers) are supported in CSPC Collector?

4 Replies 4

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

I know that dive 2.7.2, you were able to add firepower 2100 devices by adding their management ip from fxos and lina.
So, yes it should be supported.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

Chris Camplejohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For FPR1K & FPR2K, it is best to manage to the FTD or ASA instance instead.  The FXOS primarily applies to the 4K & 9K to see the rest of the physical inventory.

I agree but if you don't port fxos management ip, there are some stuff you won't see. Am I right? It's been a while i didn't use CSPC on my own.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

I'm not 100% sure but since 1K & 2K are fixed boxes, I think you can get what is needed from FTD or ASA management IP.  As long as you get the Serial Number, you'll have everything else you need for SNTC functionality since any Software reporting is only relevant for FTD and ASA.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: