cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue managing access to SNTC Portal

DeannaDavenport
Level 1
Level 1

I am attempting to manage access to the SNTC portal for our internal users, but am getting a warning and cannot move past it, even with reloading the page.  See attached image.

Important to note that I am the DA for our internal deployment.  

Thanks!

Deanna

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Deanna,

It appears that you received this error when you tried to manage access for the users who have two roles: Customer Admin & Customer User. Since the user already has highest level of access which is  Customer Admin, there is nothing as such that you can grant/revoke access for via Manage access.

Can you please check and confirm whether you are able to manage access for the user who is not Customer Admin, and has only customer user role for example? Or do you still receive error for such users when you click on Manage Access?

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Deanna,

It appears that you received this error when you tried to manage access for the users who have two roles: Customer Admin & Customer User. Since the user already has highest level of access which is  Customer Admin, there is nothing as such that you can grant/revoke access for via Manage access.

Can you please check and confirm whether you are able to manage access for the user who is not Customer Admin, and has only customer user role for example? Or do you still receive error for such users when you click on Manage Access?

Regards,

Suchita

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

Please provide detail information on what are you trying to update under manage access information. Please private message me on screenshot of the steps that you perfrormed. As well, private message me below:

user CCOID:

company name:

inventory name:

For private message, plesae selet on 'message' symbol on top right corner. It will take you to private message page and then select new message.

Thanks,

Supriya

That seems to be the situation, they already have 2 roles.  I checked other accounts with single access and had no issues.  Thanks for your quick reply!

Hi Deanna,

Please let us know if you have further questions.  If not, please mark this as solved.

Thanks!
Cheri

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: