Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with CSPC upload

ben_uk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I am experiencing an issue whereby the uploads seem to fail. I get the "No data" error seen in the attached "CSPC upload issue" picture. However, when I manually do the CSPC upload, this resolves the issue and I am able to see devices related to that contract. Do you know why I am getting this issue?

Regards,

Ben Gannon

4 Replies 4

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @ben_uk 

What you have shown us is a capture from the SNTC portal, not the CSPC. When an upload is completed it should import your device data to the portal and SNTC can then reference the contract coverage of the device S/N + PID combinations. If possible please share a capture of the CSPC failed uploads if you need additional assistance.

Thank you

Hi, 

Thanks for your assistance with this. Please see the attached screenshot. 

I have also attached a screenshot showing a successful export and upload of data from the CSPC. 

I am still seeing the same issue though. I don't see any data. 

Regards,

Ben 

Hi, 

Can you assist further with this. I sent you some further information below. 

Regards,

Ben

Hello @ben_uk 

From your screen shot I can see you have an Export and Upload job scheduled along with the collection job. This is unnecessary as the collection is also uploading at the conclusion of it process. Please unschedule the Upload Profile (Settings -> Manage Upload Profiles) and only use the collection profile for uploading to the portal. It's my opinion that the upload profile is misconfigured and as I mentioned unncecessary.

Thank