Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues logging into the Smart Net Total Portal

Reefunit2007
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

We have several Smartnet accounts with Cisco and I have registered as the DA for my company. I assigned myself as a customer administrator and I’m getting an error when logging into the sntc Portal. 

You do not currently have access to Smart Services Management. 

I have several smartnet contracts listed listed under my account .

Any thoughts?

Regards,

Shereif E

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I have issued a sync on the database please try now

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

luis_cordova
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @Reefunit2007 ,

Maybe it's just a matter of time.

Check what this guide indicates:

You Cannot Log Into the Portal

If you experience issues with your attempts to log into the portal, then complete these actions:

• Request that your delegated administrator (DA) log into the Cisco Services Access Management tool and verify the role that you have been assigned, which should be either customer user or, if you are a Cisco partner, Cisco branded reseller (CBR) user.
  • If your issue is related to an initial login attempt, wait 24 hours after your DA assigns your role in order to allow your access information to synchronize with the portal, and then try again. If you still cannot log into the portal after 24 hours, then post a new question to the Smart Net Total Care Support Community.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/portal_troubleshooting.html

Regards

I have issued a sync on the database please try now

It works now. 

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: