Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues to access to SNTC portal

I am having issues to access the SNTC portal. When I click on register in the registration page I got directed to a page with the following message:

Redirecting
It appears that you already have access to  Smart Net Total Care Portal.   You will be redirected in 10 secs.

and after that, I got redirected to the registration page again. Do you know what the issue could be?

Attached the corresponding screenshots.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

It seems as though your association to the SNTC Customer had not yet propagated through our system. Could you please return to the SNTC portal and confirm if you are able to see the respective parties you have been associated to within CSAM?

If you encounter any additional issues when browsing the SNTC portal, I would ensure that you also clear your browser's cookies/cache just in case as well.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

It seems as though your association to the SNTC Customer had not yet propagated through our system. Could you please return to the SNTC portal and confirm if you are able to see the respective parties you have been associated to within CSAM?

If you encounter any additional issues when browsing the SNTC portal, I would ensure that you also clear your browser's cookies/cache just in case as well.

Hi,

I can access the portal and it is working now! Thanks
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: