cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Items not showing up in covered or not covered but showing up in All Equipment.

Smartnet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone, I have an issue regarding items NOT showing up in the Covered & Not Covered section.

However, the items are showing up right as rain and collected in the All Equipment tab. 

Could I have assistance with this and an explanation to why this may be? Customer has reported this has been an ongoing issue for the past month and a half with their UCS devices. VH

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Smartnet - Can you private message me customer and inventory details along with serial numbers .

While our engineering team is working to resolve the bug I wanted to review this account for any potential workarounds.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

tnewell
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is a bug identified with this problem CSCvs33027.  Engineering is working on it but there's no ETA on a release date with the fix. 

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Smartnet - Can you private message me customer and inventory details along with serial numbers .

While our engineering team is working to resolve the bug I wanted to review this account for any potential workarounds.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: