cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
barasniewski
Beginner

LOA access issue

I have a customer that have special character at his account how I update to remove this special character?

Because this I can't give LOA access to my company.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This has been confirmed as resolved via private message.

As a workaround, we were able to help remove special characters from customer company name.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee

Hi There,

Would you be able to share the screenshot of the error you face while managing access?

Regards,

Suchita

WhatsApp Image 2018-04-18 at 12.35.51.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-04-20 at 11.52.01.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-04-20 at 11.50.26.jpegAs you see at the first picture I can't give me LOA access, the second and the third picture, shows the customer Sociedade Beneficente São Camilo, the "~" is the problem and I don't know how I remove to solve this problem.

Unfortunately you are impacted due to a bug in the system - CSCvg33085

I am sending you a private message to discuss possible workaround

This has been confirmed as resolved via private message.

As a workaround, we were able to help remove special characters from customer company name.

View solution in original post

Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links