cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Lost my capability to create inventories

sirius-ms
Level 1
Level 1

Need assistance in finding out why my CCO id no longer allows me to create new inventories in the SNTC portal???

9 Replies 9

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,
Would you be able to show a screenshot of the issue you are seeing?  Are you trying to do a new CSPC registration or CSV Import?

Thank you,

Jarrett

CSV Import and/or CSPC registration. I've tried both..

Here is a screenshot from my account profile...

SIRIUS-MS_Profile.jpg

Thank you for the screenshot.  Your account roles look correct and up to date in the SNTC Portal.

Would you please provide a screenshot of the error you see while creating the new Inventory Name?  Or is it that you no longer see the options in the SNTC Portal for CSPC generation and CSV Import?

Thank you,

Jarrett

Here are the screenshots requested...

CSV-Import.pngCSPC-View.jpgInventories-segments-view.jpg

Hello,

The message "Please Select Any One Inventory." is being displayed since you currently have multiple inventory names selected on the left top menu with the option "All Inventory and Segments".  Can you please select the pencil icon in the top left corner and select just a single Inventory name?  This should help remove the error that you are seeing.

Thank you,

Jarrett

That's not the issue, I am not trying to add to the only inventory that I have which is "Beaufort Memorial Health", I am trying to create a new inventory called "SMS Inventory" and add to it via a CSCP collector. This would be much easier if you and I could jump on a webex rather than posting back and forth...

Hello,
The Inventory name "SMS Inventory " will appear in the left menu drop-down option once a successful upload from the CSPC has been received. I can see that you recently created the new certificate, but no uploads have been received yet from the Collector. Can you please check to see if your CSPC is using this new certificate and if you can issue an upload?
Thank you,
Jarrett

Hello,

Please let us know if you need additional assistance. Jarrett had commented:

The Inventory name "SMS Inventory " will appear in the left menu drop-down option once a successful upload from the CSPC has been received. I can see that you recently created the new certificate, but no uploads have been received yet from the Collector. Can you please check to see if your CSPC is using this new certificate and if you can issue an upload?

Thanks,

Cheri