cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Missing Contract Coverage

twylyghtcisco
Level 1
Level 1

In reviewing our devices that are not covered, one critical device was flagged that prompted investigate.  In the follow-up emails with our contract representatives, I was informed that this device is actually covered.  I double-checked to make sure that the contract account was listed in this portal, and it is.  Please provide any insight regarding how this issue can be rectified. (screenshots attached)

Attachments have been removed to preserve data privacy.  Please provide sensitive information via private message, and only at the request of our experts. Thank you!

2 Replies 2

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello twylyghtcisco,

Thank you for the screenshots and details on this issue.  Please allow me some time to investigate the issue for you and respond back.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hello twylyghtcisco,

I have found that the contract coverage for this device is not showing correctly due to a SNTC bug here.  We hope to have the issue resolved soon.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Jarrett 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: