Helpful
Replies

Missing Data with Latest Uploads

twylyghtcisco
Level 1
Level 1

I've confirmed that the upload pushed the requisite collection:

Processing Status SUCCESS
Customer Name Default ( STATE EMPLOYEES' CREDIT UNION )
Inventory Name CiscoHardware
Collection ID 488222836
Processing End Time/Date 2018-11-16 13:08:01
Upload Date Time 2018-11-16 12:13:04
Number of IP Addresses in the Managed Device List 1914

However, when I review alerts, we are only showing the data for Nexus 7K devices.

25 Replies 25

Checking in to see if there has been any movement on this issue

This helped me, but I would also like to know when the issue is resolved! 

Checking in again to see if there has been any movement on this issue.  If not, is there another means outside of manually building APIs to replicate what this portal is doing?

Hey -- sorry for my late response in getting back to you but we opened CSCvn48271 to track this issue. 

My thanks for the reply. I wasn't able to navigate directly to the link for the bug, but I could view it through Cisco's office portal:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvn48271?ts=6Q8U6PLDS7OR1DS81ST1544043899188

As of this morning, CSCvn48271 is showing as "fixed", but I am not seeing it reflected in my data.  I am re-uploading the last data set to see if this has been remediated.

Issues like this require a new upload for the changes to reflect in the portal, keep me posted on if this resolves the issue.

Thanks,

Brandon

The upload is definitely better than what was previously showing, but we are still seeing severely large gaps in what is expected on our alerting. 

In the meantime, the workaround is now functioning as expected.  I would not consider this issue to be fixed though.

Upon further review of the workaround, that data is also incorrect

When you get some time can you gather some specific examples of this claim and create a new forum post highlighting what the issue is?

-Brandon

?

Are we considering this discussion closed?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: