cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Navigation Pane options not available

rshokraie
Level 1
Level 1

The Navigation pane doesn't have the options. The collector status is showing "Complete" but there is nothing I can do.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Could you please try to issue a new upload from your Solarwinds Collector? I will check to see if the upload gets received.

Thank you,

Jarrett

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

It looks like there has not been an upload yet from your CSPC registration.  After an upload has been received and proceeded, you'll be able to start seeing more of the report options on the left navigation pane.

Can you please see if you're able to issue an upload from the Collector?

Thank you,

Jarrett

I don't see an option to upload.

Hello,

Were you able to get to the CSPC UI and start walking through the CSPC 2.7 Workflow Wizard?  This can help walk you through all the steps to get an upload onto the Portal.  Additionally you may create a separate "Upload Profile" on your CSPC. 

This guide can help walk through the steps of the Wizard: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/CSPC-Quick-Start-Guide.pdf

Thank you,

Jarrett

No still not working.I used Solarwinds as the collector.

Under Library - Administration - all collectors, I can see a CSP0009028967 with the status showing "COMPLETE" but that's it, as I mentioned before my Navigation pane doesn't have the options as it shows in the guides.

Hello,

Could you please try to issue a new upload from your Solarwinds Collector? I will check to see if the upload gets received.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hi Jarrett, 

I did a new upload from Solarwinds and it's fixed.

Thanks for the support!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: