cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need admin access to SNTC portal to manage users

MikeN
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to gain access to the SNTC Portal to add/change users and I get a screen saying I don't have access.  I understand that I need Delegated Admin to do this.  The person who had access is no longer with the company so can I get my profile updated so I can add/update/delete users in TotalCare for our company?  Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey Mike,

Please see the SNTC portal administration and management guide:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/portal_administration.html

Thanks, 

Taylor 

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hey Mike,

Thank you for your post, I will begin working on your DA request and let you know if any additional information is needed.

Thanks,

Taylor

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hey Mike,

I have sent you a personal message requesting additional information. Once I have the needed information I can begin the new DA request.

Thanks,
Taylor

I sent a reply for the requested information.  I keep getting a "message delayed" when I send. 

Hi Mike,

Please excuse the error you are receiving here.  Let's have you send the info to me and I'll pass onto Taylor.

Cheers,

Cheri

The former AD was RCO***. If we can have multiple AD's, could you please use myself MNE***, HHI***, and GRW***.
Thank You.
Mike

Hey Mike,

There is another party DA within your company who can grant you and the other user's DA access. I will message you the CCOID of the current DA, and I will also send you the CSAM link.

Thanks,

Taylor

I will reach out to Rosemary. ThankYou.

Hi Mike,

Please let us know if you need further assistance with this.  If not, please mark accept as solution to close the conversation.

Cheers,

Cheri

Hello,
I was able to check with Rosemary today and she may have access, but doesn't know how to admin this. She only uses this for inventory. Bob C did give me access before he left and I do have the screen shots showing that. I don't know why I lost it. I still need help with this. Thank You.

Hey Mike,

Please see the SNTC portal administration and management guide:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/portal_administration.html

Thanks, 

Taylor 

Another DA was able to allocate DA access to me, so I'm good now.   Thanks.  Mike.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: