cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New Collector. Can't reach web portal

injector22
Level 1
Level 1

I deployed a brand new collector from the ISO (the OVA has a 1.2TB thick drive on it) and after assigning an IP address the web portal is not reachable, I can SSH to the IP but not log in since you set the password using the web portal. I've installed it twice and rebooted multiple times.

Capture.JPG

9 Replies 9

brawall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of CSPC did you deploy?

According to the ISO 2.8

Do you have a proxy configured in your browser? 

Nope, no proxy. Also tried a few different browsers.

Is this ISO running in Hyper-V?

Nope, VMware. ESXi 6.5

How much memory and disk space did you give the VM?

Hello,

Can you also share the following:

* Reboot VM
* As VM is booting up (CentOS progress bar), press the up arrow key.
* Screenshot the startup processes and see if they all start up successfully. (view attached).
* Also, please share your virtual hardware version on your vmware setup for this VM as we’ve been unable to reproduce this, we need to figure out if maybe the issues are unique to your setup.

* Finally, please share your specified Guest Operating system template.

Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 22.15.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-24 at 22.19.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 22.30.31 PM.png

I increased the RAM to 4GB and reinstalled from the ISO and now I get the web portal. Not sure if the third re-install or the extra RAM did it but I'm adding it to our backup jobs and leaving it alone.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: