Views
Helpful
Replies

New to smartnet total care services

Carlomd
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I'm new to the smartnet services, I used to have smartnet for our nexus 3048 switch but didn't get renewed after expiring, I signed up and was able to login but I get a message that I don't have an active contract associated with my account, do I contact my reseller to get a new contract, how to I move fwd with getting my switch under support again.

thanks in advanced

carlo

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tfitch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Carlo,

To get a devices added to a SmartNet contract or a new SmartNet contract set up you would need to speak to your Cisco Partner.  They will be able to manage this for you as you do not buy direct from Cisco.

Regards, Tim

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Olivia pliudi
Level 1
Level 1

Check your mp !

thanks for the reply, if you mean management portal, I can login but I get this message that I don't have an active contract associated with a smartnet account, I contacted CDW and they don't seem to have an idea what I need, can I buy the contract directly from Cisco

carlo

tfitch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Carlo,

To get a devices added to a SmartNet contract or a new SmartNet contract set up you would need to speak to your Cisco Partner.  They will be able to manage this for you as you do not buy direct from Cisco.

Regards, Tim

Thanks for the reply, I'm now working with a reseller to get this straightened out.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: