cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New User Access Issue

terrygwazdosky
Level 1
Level 1

I registered for portal access this morning and am trying to follow along with the videos and documentation.  I have no information listed under "Customer" or in the "Library" menu.  What am I missing?

7 Replies 7

roy.phillips1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Terry

have you added an initial inventory in? when you first do this it does take time for it to be processed sudenly it will all be there

Took over four hours my first time great when finished

All the best

Roy

Unless I'm missing something I don't see a way to add inventory if I can't access the admin section under dashboards.

If you are the full administartor then I would have thought and from a clean build I would have expected to see adding inventory as your first task

If you have been added as a user then you may not have yet been set up with the correct company conection

All the best

Roy

It looks to me like I'm admin:

FYI, the screenshot above shows that you are the Company Administrator, able to maintain access for yourself and others in your organization.

Roy's "full administrator" comment actually refers to your SNTC role of "SNTC Admin" (vs. just "SNTC User"... But I did verify that you *do* have the requisite SNTC Admin role assigned, too.  So as soon as the data propagates from the Cisco Services Access Management system to the SNTC portal (per Aravind's post), you should be good to go.

Aravind Vincent
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Terry, You were on-boarded this morning, it takes about 24 hours for the tools to sync up. As you would have seen in the email, we ask that you wait for 24 hours before you log on to the portal. The issue should resolve itself. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Aravind

Aravind, thank you for the response, but that was *NOT* stated in the email I received or in any of the documentation or videos I perused.  They all make it sound like you can jump right in and start adding devices. 

I will try it again tomorrow and report back if it still isn't working.