cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nexus 2K Discovery

RonF
Level 1
Level 1

We have several Nexus 5Ks with Nexus 2Ks attached to them as FEXs.  The Nexus 5Ks show up in an SNTC Inventory Report, but the 2Ks do not.  Why would that be?  What can I do to change that?  Thanks!

8 Replies 8

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Could you please private message me those Nexus 5Ks SNs with Nexus 2Ks SNs attached to them as FEXs? I would like to have SNs with Ip address for further investigation. As well, please let me know which report are you referring here on SNTC portal.

Thanks,
Supriya

Hi,

Please update customer and inventory name as well.

Thanks,

Supriya

Thanks for providing information via private message and I am looking into as of now.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi,

Collection has not been performed for latest upload. Could you please run default collection profile and get back to me if any question?

Thanks,
Supriya

I have just run a collection and then uploaded it.

Hi,

As of latest upload 4/25, I can see that collection had not been ran. Please follow below.

Login to CSPC GUI

Click 'collect' on top bar

click 'SNTC'  which is default collection profile

Click finish

Default SNTC collection profile will take care discovery (from manage device list), collection and upload.

Thanks,

Supriya

I ran that job you asked for on the 27th.  What have you seen?

Hi Ron,

Now I can see that collection had been ran on latest upload. I checked on couple of random SNs from last and result looks much better. Could you check further and let me know if you still have question? Please provide Nexus 5k SNs/IPs for which you have question with?

Thanks,
Supriya