Views
Helpful
Replies

No Access to Smart Services Connection

wijoyo.kusumo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would like to register all SNTC of our Cisco devices so i can manage them in single console.

I already registered as Delegated-Administrator but my Smart Service Connection web always appears "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection".

Kindly please help.

Thank you.

6 Replies 6

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Wijoyo,

Please log-into CSAM Tool, URL here and assign yourself SNTC role (Customer Admin or Customer User).

You can perform role assignment from under User-Role Assignment - Assign Roles - Internal Roles to User

Once you have SNTC role assigned, allow 24 hours for the changes to reflect into the system, and verify your access to SNTC Portal.

Regards,

Suchita

Hi Suchita,

I already signed this 3 times since last week but still I don't have access on Smart Service Connection website.

Hello,

After signing the agreement, can you navigate to User-Role Assignments and assign yourself SNTC role?

csam.JPG

Let me know if you are not able to view or access CSAM tool as shown in screenshot.

As mentioned in previous post, you do not have SNTC role.

Regards,

Hi,

i already add role but still same

Hello,
Can you please login and check now? After a new role is assigned, it may take some additional time to sync.
Thank you,
Jarrett

Hi Jarrett,
It looks I already get the access. Thank you.
[cid:image001.png@01D4136F.D4209630]

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: