cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No access to SNTC Portal

RomuloAraujo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, i already have access in CSAM Portal but i am not able to see my client in the SNTC Portal. Could you please provide support?

5 Replies 5

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

PLEASE provide me In private message the cco id and CUSTOMER NAME you need access.. and what access you have in CSAM

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Romulo as we review in communications offline the CSAM DA of the account you are looking for access has not at this moment added you as a user on your cco id as you provide me.  Please reengage with the CSAM tool DA for him to add you.  If he is having some trouble with the addition please ask him a screenshot of the problem he is having and send me in private.

Ok, i will ask the Account Administrator add again.

Hi,

The customer have tried add my Cisco ID but no have sucessfully.

Regards,

Romulo Araujo

Please provide the details and if possible screenshots of what problems the CSAM DA assigned to provide CBRuser access had,  If possible he himself can require help on community so that any confidential and direct communication can be done with him in a more efficient way

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: