Views
Helpful
Replies

No available roles to assign to users

kirkulees007
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have not signed into the total care portal for a few months (I don't remember the last time I did sign it). I am the delegated administrator. When I try to sign in I get taken to a Smart Service Connection web page that is asking me to register.

From the Cisco Services Access Management page, in looking at our users (including myself), we no longer have a role assigned. When trying to assign a role I get the message: No available roles to assign to users.

There was set up over a year ago, not sure what happened to cause the loss of role information.

Can somebody help with this?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi user,

Please private message me with company name and your CCOID. To private message, plesae click on email icon on the top right corner.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi user,

Please private message me with company name and your CCOID. To private message, plesae click on email icon on the top right corner.

Thanks,

Supriya

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Please ensure that your user is registered as CustomerAdmin on the CSAM portal.
As DA you are able to assign this role yourself.

Note that being the DA does not automatically grant you access to the portal, you have to grant yourself the role to also have portal access.
Please view here for more details:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/portal_administration.html

Regards,

Hi Kirk,

Please let us know if you need further assistance.  If not, please mark this Accept as Solution to close the conversation.

Thanks!
Cheri