cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No available roles to assign to users

bkperino
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to get setup for Smart Net Total Care. I am now the delegated administrator for my organization. 

However, in Cisco Services Account Management when I try to assign the Smart Net Total Care role I see "No available roles to assign to users." As seen in screenshot.

Is there anything I need to do to get the Smart Net Total Care role?

4 Replies 4

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Brandon,

Our team is aware of this issue and working toward fix ASAP.  I will update post as soon as I further hear from related team on resolution.

Thanks,

Supriya

Thank you Supriya.

I did try clearing cookies/cache and logging back in but did not have any luck. I will wait for further instruction.

Ever since opening the ticket and the team starting to work on the issue I have been unable to click on anything in the Cisco Services Access Management portal. I have received an email stating that I now have access to the Smart Net Total Care portal but when I try to access the portal I am sent to the registration page again. As shown in screenshot. Can anyone offer any guidance on my next step?

Hi,

Please allow me some time and I will update you as soon as i have update on this.

Thanks,

Supriya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: