Views
Helpful
Replies

No Data in SNTC - The grid returns no rows due to the query of filters

Alexander Rauch
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

we have installed a new CSPC server version 2.9 last week and I was running discovery and collection profile this weekend for the first time. However, for most views I don't see the collection information in the SNTC Portal. Collected data was of course uploaded as well after successful collection profile. 

Has anyone an idea why the data is not shown. We have older CSPC servers running with similar config where I can see all the data, but it's not working for the one where we want to migrate too. No data in SNTCNo data in SNTC

Thanks for your help

Alexander

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Alexander Rauch
Level 1
Level 1

I just found that my discover job was not discovering the serial numbers. I just enabled it "Serial Number Duplicate Check" in my Discovery Settings and running the Collection Profile again. I will let you know if this does fix the issue. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Alexander Rauch
Level 1
Level 1

I just found that my discover job was not discovering the serial numbers. I just enabled it "Serial Number Duplicate Check" in my Discovery Settings and running the Collection Profile again. I will let you know if this does fix the issue. 

Alexander Rauch
Level 1
Level 1

Problem has been fixed now. Sorry for opening this Thread.

Alexander Rauch
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

today actually the data disappeared again and I have the same issue like yesterday. Has anyone any idea what could be wrong here? 

Hi Alex, did you fixedd this issue? I´m not seeing the serials on the portal since a couple months but cisco is not answering.

Alexander Rauch
Level 1
Level 1

No it's not yet resolved. I'm currently working with my account team from Cisco to get it resolved. We completely reorganized everything and actually created a complete new portal with our parent company name at Cisco. But still I have the same issue. I will update it here in case I get it resolved. 

HI Alex, in my case, the portal is showing all the information now, I didn´t do anything just discovering and uploading the data as always.

Hope you lucky with your case.

Thanks for reply!

Gabriel

Hello Gabriel, the issue got fixed for me as well last week. Following was wrong.
Do not use the upload feature on the Collector, this should never be used for the SNTC portal.
In fact it will delete data from the SNTC portal, it is only used for the BCS or PSS Portals.
The collection process will collect device data and upload it to the SNTC portal in 1 job.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: