Views
Helpful
Replies

No Inventory Available for Import

Jason Granat
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

We have the collector registered and we are attempting to perform a device import. We have downloaded the template CSV file but there does not appear to be any option to actually upload it. The portal says to select an inventory, but no inventories exist and we do not see a way to create an inventory.

Thank you

Jason

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi All,

This issue is fixed , could you please try it now.let us know if you still face any issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Anusha.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Scullen_Daniel
Level 1
Level 1

Identical problem here. I have opened a case with support and will post if I get a fix.

Thanks,

Dan

Hello  ,

We are aware of this situation and we are working with engineering team already on priority for this issue , We will keep you posted with an update once the issue gets handle from our side .

Regards

Pamela

Excellent, thank you!

Hi All,

This issue is fixed , could you please try it now.let us know if you still face any issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Anusha.

Looks like all is good at this point, thanks!

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you for your inquiry. I have requested our back-end team investigate and will provide an update as soon as possible.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: